Preserving and Creating Memories one Craft at a Time

My Next Craft Show!

Please come support Canale Creations at the Fifth Annual INDOOR Art & Craft Show - Saturday - Oct 27. 9am-4pm at the Urbana Fire Hall in Urbana, right off of 355! Tons of crafters!!!

Monday, April 2, 2007

New Item of the week!

Unfortunatly I had a class last week and I discovered when I returned that I have been WAY backed up on my blogging. It's harder then it looks! But for all of those who were waiting for my new Item of the week....

Here it is!!!


The Newest Item to Canale Creations has arrived!
Are you tired of searching for those earrings that look perfect with your outfit only to find out that you can not find the OTHER EARING?
Well we have the perfect item for you....
Introducing ACCESSORY BOARDS! A new twist to memory boards!


These boards are 24" x 18" in size. They come in any material and coordinating ribbon of your choice.
They have five vertical rows on them.
Four are for earrings, where each row hold 8 pairs of earrings.
The last row holds eight necklaces!

Only $35!

FREE DELIVERY TO FREDERICK AREA!!!

No comments: