Preserving and Creating Memories one Craft at a Time

My Next Craft Show!

Please come support Canale Creations at the Fifth Annual INDOOR Art & Craft Show - Saturday - Oct 27. 9am-4pm at the Urbana Fire Hall in Urbana, right off of 355! Tons of crafters!!!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Check, Check, Check it out!

Well I've been preparing for this show for a few weeks now. I have SO MANY more prints of the chalkboard mats for this show then the last (the last was just a test show). Since the last show (Ft. Meade) was kind of a bust (for everyone), and I sold 4 chalkboard mats, I called that a success!

This show there will be more then ever! I will have mats of all sizes (mostly 13" x 17" - regular size). For the Young Men:
Camoflauge
Sports print (baseball, basketball and football all on one print)

For the Young Ladies:
Fushia Animal Print
Blue Animal Print
Princess
Fairy (Small)
Dora the Explorer
Girl Bug (lady bug print)

For Both!
ABC Print
Birthday Print (candles) (large and regular size)
Dog Print (large only)

Ok I need more ideas for boy prints... anybody? Anybody? I thought dinosaurs, but I can't find a print that I like. Should it be realistic dinosaurs or cartoon dinosaurs? I was thinking of purchasing the cars print again too....

We will also have memory boards (and will make custom boards),

memory boxes,

photo frames,

tooth fairy pillows, and stuffed toys.

Please come visit our booth, we are a corner booth2nd row back when you arrive! The show is conviently located off of 32 and is very close to the Piney Ridge Parkway neighborhood in Eldersburg, MD.


Spring Fling Craft Show in Carroll County on May 5 from 8am - 3pm. Located at the Sykesville Fire Departments carnival grounds (located along the west side of route 32, approximately 2 miles south of the route 26 and route 32 intersection). http://www.freedomdistrictlions.com/spring_fling.htm

No comments: