Preserving and Creating Memories one Craft at a Time

My Next Craft Show!

Please come support Canale Creations at the Fifth Annual INDOOR Art & Craft Show - Saturday - Oct 27. 9am-4pm at the Urbana Fire Hall in Urbana, right off of 355! Tons of crafters!!!

Monday, April 2, 2007

Ft. Meade Craft Show

I atteneded the Ft. Meade craft show this past weekend. The tables were $150 for two days 9-3. I ended up sharing a table with two other girls, so $50 for two days wasn't bad. Sales and attendance were really low the first day and even lower the second. This was the first show since September 11 occured, so we're not sure what happened to the people. The organizers thought the turn out would be much greater! I probably won't do the show again....

My most popular items that people seemed interested in (and purchased) were my roll up chalk board mats. Especially the fairy print, and then the tooth fairy pillows were really getting attention.
I met a lady who had material in her car for $1 a yard, so I bought 8 yards of different prints. She let me know that animal prints were really popular with teens now, so I purchased a blue and green print. I wish she had pink, but she didn't. BUT my sample board was pink animal print and someone took that one right off my hands. I can't believe what sells! I thought animal print was out of style, but I guess not!

I also received some great ideas for kitchen memory board prints and such! I'll keep trucking!

I'm looking for another craft show in either No VA or Maryland for the Month of June... possibly the 23-24 or 30th. Let me know if you know of a show!!!

My next two shows after the May 5th show are on Septemebr 29th in Middletown for the Heritage Festival and October 27 at the Urbana Fire Hall!

No comments: