Preserving and Creating Memories one Craft at a Time

My Next Craft Show!

Please come support Canale Creations at the Fifth Annual INDOOR Art & Craft Show - Saturday - Oct 27. 9am-4pm at the Urbana Fire Hall in Urbana, right off of 355! Tons of crafters!!!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Etsy Sells... I'm Blowing up!

Not really, BUT 2 weeks ago I sold a Fairy Chalkboard Mat on Etsy. My first sale! This Fairy print is going like crazy! I must buy more... needless to say buying material is addictive to me. I go to the reminat section of Joanns and Walmart and I've found great sales. Joanns material is about 50% off and Walmart is about 20-50% off. Needless to say Walmarts prices are cheaper and they tend to provide me with better materials to choose from (fun children prints). My latest finds below... Dora the expolorer and this awesome Sports theamed print!



I have trouble picking out and finding boy prints. I guess it's because I LUV the girl prints and they are selling! SO Right after my first etsy sale, I had Girliemonster email me and she ordered 7, SEVEN chalkboard mats for her childs BIRTHDAY PARTY! Thank God I've been working for weeks to up my stock for the May 5 show! BUT now I only have 4 mats left... BUT I have new exciting prints! So I'm happy!





THANKS GIRLIEMONSTER!!!


:)

No comments: