Preserving and Creating Memories one Craft at a Time

My Next Craft Show!

Please come support Canale Creations at the Fifth Annual INDOOR Art & Craft Show - Saturday - Oct 27. 9am-4pm at the Urbana Fire Hall in Urbana, right off of 355! Tons of crafters!!!

Monday, April 2, 2007

My Crazy Month of March


Well I started out March by going to NY for my dad's 50th Birthday!Happy Birthday Daddy!

Of course we HAD to stop by FAO Schwarz because I'm a HUGE kid at heart!

Here's my husband, actually "He's Batman!"

Next weekend,
I'm off to Baltimore for my aunt's 40th birthday party!
We started at Babalu Grill...

Hello Ricky!

Isn't my mom the cutest?

After a super Yummy dinner, we went to Howl at the Moon

in the power plant a few doors down.

I LOVED thier jello shots in a syringe.
And I sung with the Piano Players! Luved it there!

Then we moved on to Dance the Night Away!

The following weekend, me and my friend Jenna flew to Charleston, SC...

I Love Bamboo! This is at the Magnolia Plantations in SC.


We flew into Charleston SC on Friday and then drove to Savannah, GA for St. Patty's Day!!!!

I'm holding a pina colada in a coconut!
We did WAY too much stuff to mention...


On the way home we got Stuck in Charleston at the airport for HOURS! Booo!!!


The next weekend, I was busy making Stars and setting up for my Best Friend's Baby Shower!

These were just samples. They were SO HARD! They were soo small and hard to sew (think 2"). Her theme for the baby's room is Cowboys, so the final product was cowboy blue!!
I can't wait to welcome Baby Moody to the world

MAY 1st COULDN'T COME FAST ENOUGH!!

No comments: