Preserving and Creating Memories one Craft at a Time

My Next Craft Show!

Please come support Canale Creations at the Fifth Annual INDOOR Art & Craft Show - Saturday - Oct 27. 9am-4pm at the Urbana Fire Hall in Urbana, right off of 355! Tons of crafters!!!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Talk about FUN with my cousins!!!

I had off on Friday, so I decided to visit with my cousins in Manassas, VA! I got to thier house around 1:00 and we left out to the pool. They really wanted to show me thier new swimming skills! Too fun!!! We hung out at the pool for a few hours and then headed home to eat the most YUMMIEST speghetti my Aunt has ever made! Or maybe I've just never had it before... YUMMY!!!! My mom surprised us and showed up around 9 and we quickly boiled water to eat some pasteles that my mom's friend brought her back.

Pasteles are yummy puerto rican food, they're like meat wrapped in potatoes/ yam mixture. They look not too yummy, but are the BEST!!!


Saturday morning we woke up early to go see Keona


and Lorenzo


swim at thier final swim meet! They are the Wellington Dolphins!! Unfortunatly me and my mom showed up a few minutes late and MISSED Kiki and Renzo's favorite stroke... the Freestyle!!


However, we DID catch thier Backstroke...

Look at the great photo I caught of Keona (last lane arm in the air)!


I didn't catch Renzo swimming, I was too busy screaming for him to win his HEAT! And he DID!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you Lorenzo!


Lorenzo also swam the butterfly stroke!

Canale Creations

was featured in the booklet at the swim meet.

I am currently creating a scrapbook of my cousin's swimming season. I will post photos as soon as I can!!

Stay posted for NEW memory boards!!!

So I'm thinking of changing my symbol from the roses to me!

What do you think?






No comments: