Preserving and Creating Memories one Craft at a Time

My Next Craft Show!

Please come support Canale Creations at the Fifth Annual INDOOR Art & Craft Show - Saturday - Oct 27. 9am-4pm at the Urbana Fire Hall in Urbana, right off of 355! Tons of crafters!!!

Friday, August 3, 2007

Thanks to Etsy....

my latest creation was a custom order for a bridal shower. I got the order on a Tuesday, shipped it out on a Wednesday and the customer got the box on Friday for the Saturday shower! Whew... that was close! Here's the photos of the box! I LOVE it with the names and wedding date on it!!!

The bride's colors were purple, green and salmon.




I fit every color in there! Yeah! I personally feel like EVERYTHING that's personalized is like 18 thousand times better then something that isn't.... it's just more... SPECIAL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).