Preserving and Creating Memories one Craft at a Time

My Next Craft Show!

Please come support Canale Creations at the Fifth Annual INDOOR Art & Craft Show - Saturday - Oct 27. 9am-4pm at the Urbana Fire Hall in Urbana, right off of 355! Tons of crafters!!!

Friday, October 12, 2007

Middletown Heritage Festival

...WAS wonderful! I shared my booth with Dotty http://www.dottyral.etsy.com/ and had a wonderful show! The day was beautiful! The only thing is that they put the crafters way at the bottom of the hill! But it was better then being off of Main street! A ton of people stopped by and I had a great day of sales! I actually sold a little bit of each item! I think my biggest seller was the tooth fairy pillows



and my chalkboard mats!



I can't wait until my next Show on OCTOBER 23!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.