Preserving and Creating Memories one Craft at a Time

My Next Craft Show!

Please come support Canale Creations at the Fifth Annual INDOOR Art & Craft Show - Saturday - Oct 27. 9am-4pm at the Urbana Fire Hall in Urbana, right off of 355! Tons of crafters!!!

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

ETSY LABS SHOW and Tooth Fairy Pillows!

This weekend I traveled (and dragged my Husband) to NY to go to the Etsy craft show! It was wonderful there! We left around 9 a.m. and got to NY around 3:00 (tons of traffic). We went to my sister's house, got a snack and drove over to the show! I met WONDERFUL CREST artists and the wonderful ETSY Labs people. They were so nice and the labs were wonderful! How cool would it be to work at the ETSY LABS??? They were all so helpful and crafty! SO I sold my FIRST Tooth Fairly Pillow there and decided to feature them on my blog today!
Has your child ever worried if the tooth fairy will find thier tooth? Then these cute "tooth shaped" tooth fairy pillows are exactly what you need!

They come in various creative prints! Each 5" x 3.5" pillow is made of 100% cotton and is filled with soft and fluffy poly-fil.

They also have a small 2" x 2" pocket in the front for your child to fit thier tooth in, and in the morning find thier gift from the tooth fairy!

A tooth fairy poem is also attached to each pillow which states:"A tooth fell out and left a space, So big my tongue could touch my face. And every time I smile I show, A space where something used to grow, I put it here before I sleep, So you can leave, a gift to keep."
These are perfect for a child at any age!Please check back, I will post new prints periodically!

No comments: