Preserving and Creating Memories one Craft at a Time

My Next Craft Show!

Please come support Canale Creations at the Fifth Annual INDOOR Art & Craft Show - Saturday - Oct 27. 9am-4pm at the Urbana Fire Hall in Urbana, right off of 355! Tons of crafters!!!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Winfield Craft Show was SO AWESOME!!!

I really need to find more Elementary or ANY school craft shows. I made a KILLING on Saturday. My best show yet! Not sure if there was just more variety at the show, because there weren't that many hand made crafters or what, but I made a KILLIN' on Saturday. I sold a memory board, like 10 chalkboard mats, memory boxes, photo frames... I made a photo frame with the school name, colors and mascott on it and it sold like crazy! AND I got a special order for another one also. Awesome!

My next show is Middletown Heritage festival. I have a LONG break June, July, Aug. I hope in the mean time I'll get online purchases. I have someone interested in ordering chalkboard mats for thier childs party! Just FYI I have a 20% discount on 5 or more chalkboard mats! They are normally $10, but are $8 for 5 or more!

So my June is going to be as crazy as my March.

June 2-9 I'm off to Playa Del Carmen, we're staying at the Adventura Spa and Resort. So exciting! It will be our 1 year anniversay....


June 14-17 I'll be in Atlanta visiting my dad for Father's day and my birthday!


June 22-24 I'll be camping in Annapolis! I LOVE roasting marshmellows!



June 29-July 1 I'll be in NY visitng Etsy labs and my sister!!!

Please let me know if you have any new ideas!!!



Canale Creations!!








1 comment:

KreatedbyKarina said...

Congrats on the sales!