Preserving and Creating Memories one Craft at a Time

My Next Craft Show!

Please come support Canale Creations at the Fifth Annual INDOOR Art & Craft Show - Saturday - Oct 27. 9am-4pm at the Urbana Fire Hall in Urbana, right off of 355! Tons of crafters!!!

Monday, February 5, 2007

Superbowl and Scrapbooks

So my entire Sunday was in anticipation for the Superbowl. I brought ALL of my scrapbook items down from my craft room aka "The Pink Room" to complete me and my husband's honeymoon scrapbook!

Me and my hubby!

Boy I've been working on this thing for about 6 months now (we've been married for 8 months). We went to Jamaica, so I bought a hand crafted book when we went on our shopping tour!

The view from our villa balcony! Sandal's Ocho Rios! SO pretty!

I bargined from 35 bucks to 20 bucks. It was probably still over priced, but I LOVED IT! The size is 11x13, so of course my 12x12 paper doesn't fit perfectly, so the majority of the effort was cutting the background paper and glueing it to the book. So I pretty much completed it with the exception for the LAST 3 pages!



View from the Beach side of the Resort.

I only really worked on it BEFORE the game and after the Colts starting smashing the Bears to the point of no return! Thing was I really wanted BOTH teams to win! I really like Saying "Da Bears", but I really like the Colts Coach and Peyton Manning is really cool in his commercials. Although, I guess if I would have paid more attention during the regular season, I would have realized that some players on my Fantasy Football team like, Rex Grossman and Robbie Gould were on the Bears... no no idea! Ah well... I can't wait for Next Year's Fantasy Football team.



So wait! What about Fergie? I must have missed her! I enjoyed the Cirque Ole thing as pre-game show and I WAS not impressed with Prince at half time... but I kept looking for Fergie.. then I see THIS on yahoo's homepage...



somehow Fergie was at a Superbowl party, but obviously I wasn't invited!! LOL! Hmm boo....

No comments: