Preserving and Creating Memories one Craft at a Time

My Next Craft Show!

Please come support Canale Creations at the Fifth Annual INDOOR Art & Craft Show - Saturday - Oct 27. 9am-4pm at the Urbana Fire Hall in Urbana, right off of 355! Tons of crafters!!!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Introducing....

One Late Entry to the Item of the week!
The Pregnancy Memory Box!
You can store everything from your first sonogram photos to your hospital bracelet from when you delivered in this 7x7x3 box!






This box is only 15 dollars and can be personalized with the Mommy's Name and/or the Baby's name! Purchase one today!

1 comment:

Zu said...

That is sooo cute! I love a any sort of box! :-) If I had had one of those ages ago I would probably still know where my sonogram photos and hospital name tags are etc. hmmm.