Preserving and Creating Memories one Craft at a Time

My Next Craft Show!

Please come support Canale Creations at the Fifth Annual INDOOR Art & Craft Show - Saturday - Oct 27. 9am-4pm at the Urbana Fire Hall in Urbana, right off of 355! Tons of crafters!!!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Long time No Blog


Boy, keeping up with Blogging is tough! Last week I travelled all week with work. This week I was supposed to travel, but chickened out this morning with the proposed crazy weather. I was hoping to wake up and see snow and ice everywhere so that I can start stocking up on my newest product... Traveling Chalkboards! I JUST completed my mini CAR board. The lighting in my house isn't the best, so I need to wait until about 5/ 5:30 to take photos and sometimes I don't get home until about 6! Below is the material that the Traveling Chalkboard is made out of!

I am preparing for my new item of the week!
Memory Boxes! These boxes can hold items of sentimental value such as wine bottle corks, napkins, movie ticket stubs, matches, any items that you are collecting in order to eventually create a scrapbook!


This wooden box can store all of your wedding memories, from the wine cork you drank on your engagement night, to matches from your wedding day, this box can hold ALL of your memories. The wooden box is painted and features wedding theamed paper inside and outside of the cover and the base of the box which is also lined in ribbon. The box measures 7"x7"x3", so it can also hold all of your photos! There is room on the top to add your new married name or you and your husband's names.




The Large Memory Boxes are only $15.00!

This box is 3.5" x 3.5" x 3". You can place your baby boy's first tooth, first curl, his hospital bracelets and more in the box!


Small Memory Boxes are only $10.00.

MORE TO COME!!!

Special orders are also taken by Canale Creations!





No comments: