Preserving and Creating Memories one Craft at a Time

My Next Craft Show!

Please come support Canale Creations at the Fifth Annual INDOOR Art & Craft Show - Saturday - Oct 27. 9am-4pm at the Urbana Fire Hall in Urbana, right off of 355! Tons of crafters!!!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Welcome to Canale Creation's Blog!

Good Morning, Afternoon and Evening!

Welcome to the Blog Spot for Canale Creations, where we are

Preseving Memories One Craft at a Time!
We specialize in memories!
After creating EVERYTHING for my wedding, I decided to make crafts to sell! I LOVE the idea of cherishing memories, therefore most of my crafts revolve around photos or memories. I create for customers scrapbooks also. I would LOVE to plan weddings or at least make everything for them!
Every week I will post a new Product of the week to promote it!
So please check back every week!
Canale Creations

No comments: